HERE TO SERVE YOU.
At GoVA Loans, our mission is to clear the path to homeownership for military members across the country by focusing on financial literacy and providing various tools to help build wealth in real estate.
We combine today’s technology with the personal guidance needed during the mortgage process, allowing for a smooth transaction and on-time closing. Not only are we knowledgeable on the VA Loan product, but we also live and work in the area, and so does our operations staff.
We look forward to helping you achieve your homeownership dreams.
Up to $500 Off Your VA Appraisal
You’ve served us, now let us serve you. In appreciation of your service to this country, we’re offering up to $500 toward your VA appraisal.
Appraisal credit of up to $500 to be provided upon Settlement with GoVa Loans, Powered by TowneBank Mortgage. Terms and conditions may apply. Speak with your GoVA Loans loan officer for more information.
About the VA Loan
A Veterans Affair (VA) Loan is a home loan designed to help ﬁnance homes for veterans, eligible members of the military, and in some cases, surviving spouses. VA Loans are guaranteed by the government but made by qualiﬁed lenders, allowing for more flexible lending standards than Conventional Loans. In many cases, the VA loan uniquely allows for no down payment and monthly mortgage insurance, helping to open to door to ownership for military members and their families. Offering exquisite service and excellent knowledge of the VA Loan is just one of the ways GoVA Loans serves our military members.
Benefits of the VA Loan Include:
- Competitive interest rates. VA Loans often offer lower rates than conventional mortgages.
- No down payment on most purchases. Buyers can purchase a home with little-to-no cash out of pocket.
- No private mortgage insurance. Unlike Conventional and FHA Loans, the VA loan never requires costly private mortgage insurance.
- Reasonable credit qualifications. Less than perfect credit is acceptable.
- Limits to closing costs. The VA limits the amount of closing costs paid by the VA Buyer.
Want To Learn More? Contact Us Today!